Saturday, October 9, 2010

Elle's Beads, a great Besteam member

I just had the pleasure to re-visit Elle's Beads Etsy shop for this Besteam blog, and found some great new pieces to share. But first let me tell you about Elle. She's an amazing jewelry artist, with a great eye for color and form. She also lives in NC like me!!! She likes to take discarded and donated beads and "stuff" and uses them to create great new jewelry for every taste and style. Her customer service is 100%, and her prices can fit any budget. Here are some pieces for you to check out, then go to her shop and "check out". Get it??? My poor attempt at a play on words??? Ok, I'll stop now, ;p Wow, I just noticed that everything I picked is in my favorite color!


These earrings have a great exotic feel to them, and the ladybug earrings are sooo cute. And for the avid reader (like me) this beaded bookmark is a great way to keep your place when you have to put your book down. Elle also has a great blog, full of shop promotions, business tips, and tutorials. And you can follow her on twitter and facebook. Just click on the highlighted links in this post to be swished away!
Debbi
Post a Comment

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016