Sunday, March 28, 2010

Work work work

So I'm working really hard trying to put up some more Easter stuff on Etsy, but its so hard with a toddler on top of your every step! I made another purple bunny, go check it out here if you haven't already: http://www.ourhometoyours.etsy.com

I've been trying to make some barrettes for girls, but just haven't gotten the chance to get them up there. Everyone loves the bunnies, so I've been trying to get those out.

Its been raining here the past few days and now I'm ready for some sunshine, get this child out of the house! We are both going cabin crazy. My little boy is SUCH a boy, he's now climbing on everything he possibly can. *sigh*

I'll catch up more later, my mom is away on "vacation" for a wedding, so I'm trying to keep up with e-mails and checking stuff which she usually takes care of that!!!

Miss you mom!

~Amanda

No comments:

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016