Friday, May 28, 2010

TGIF (Thank Goodness it's Friday)

Another week come and gone, and only 2 items completed on my to do list. Ahhhh, such is life. There is a saying "men make plans, and God laughes". If that's true, I had God rolling on the floor this week. But it's been a good week, because HE is good, all the time. I started a second shop on etsy for all my vintage albums. I love estate sales, and I love old music, so now I have waaaay too many. But today the sun is shining, and the temp is rising, so we'll probably spend the weekend in the pool or on the boat. It's hard to craft and create when your wet, but time with family is so important. When your kids are grown, they remember the times spent together, and those wonderful memories. So take time this weekend to enjoy your spouse, your kids, your family. All the blessings God has bestowed. Because we are not promised tomorrow, so make the most of today. I love you all, but remember WHO loves you the most.
Your sister in Christ
~Debbi~

No comments:

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016