Tuesday, June 1, 2010

BESTeam feature, Gardenmis!

It's time for my weekly feature of a BESTeam member, and I was sooooo excited when I started to research mine, Gardenmis from Etsy. The first line of her profile made me jump right out of my seat..."I am a born again believer in the One True God Jehovah that loves handmade, vintage, and all things girly!". I also love Jehovah with all that is in me, and handmade and vintage, and my girly love is......SHOES!!! hahaha. Since opening our shop in January of this year, I kept the thought in the front of my head that I need to balance my faith with what I write on my shop and blog, but after reading Priscilla's profile, I now realized that my faith should always be front and center!!! Thank you Priscilla for being an inspiration to me on that subject.


Now to get to her shop. As a mother of 3 children that she homeschools I don't know where she finds the time to create the beautiful items in her shop. My first pick to share is this way too cute layered yo yo hair clip. The checkerboard pattern will set off any outfit, and the yellow center gives it a nice splash of color.





This next piece is a great idea for a scarf. The soft blue color and white trim makes a nice accent to dress up a solid color shirt.


And my favorite is this bright and sunny orange flower. Looking at it just makes me smile.

There is something you should know, she is also a pet lover. So if you have any allergy problems, read her policy page. While she takes great care in her studio, dander may happen. ;p
You can learn more about this amazing woman by visiting her blog "Life, Love, & Adventures of Gardenmis". You can also tweet her at twitter. So sit back, relax, and go shopping at Gardinmis. Priscilla is offering a free gift with your purchase, just mention that you read about her on my blog for our BESTeam features.

1 comment:

Nina said...

That scarf is adorable and at such a reasonable price!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016