Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday Blog Shopping

Here I am again, getting ready for a wonderful day of Saturday Blog Shopping. I missed last week because I was getting ready to leave for vacation. Now, here I am on vacation, getting my shop ready for another round of blog hopping. Just goes to show how much fun this can be, so here is what you do.....read my blog and learn what my special is for this Saturday only, go to my etsy shop and place your order, then come back here, and click on the SBS logo to go to Debbie's blog. Debbie from QuiltsGaloreandMore is the gracious host of SBS, and on her blog you will find a list of shops that participate. From this hub, you can go to any blog and find out what special they are running in their shops. Be sure to comment, we get lonely when we don't hear from anyone, lol. Now for my special....I came across a great deal on fun fur last month, and while on vacation I've been a crocheting fool. So I will be offering free shipping on any fun fur item in my shop. Now remember, this offer is only good today, so don't wait to place your order. The shipping charges will be refunded via PayPal. So let's go shopping!!!!




Don't forget to follow us on facebook and twitter. And for the music lover in you, we have a shop for great old records, vintagevinyls on etsy.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love fun fur! Good luck with your sale today!

sweetybird09 said...

I think the fun fur is cute, I make them in knitted scarfs, have fun with the blog sale!


Joyce

TheCraftBarn said...

Love the flip flops!
Hope you have good sales today!
Jennifer @ The Craft Barn

ArtistiKat said...

These are all adorable! Hope you have a great saturday and great vacation!

Raige Creations said...

I love the flip flops too! FUN!
Good luck with your sale.
Rebecca from Raige Creations.

Art and Sew Forth said...

These are so fun and colorful! Good luck!

KayzKreationz said...

I love the flipflops. They are so cute. Happy Saturday Blog Shopping.

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

Love the flip flops!
Hope you have good sales today!
Jennifer @ The Craft Barn

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016