Monday, August 23, 2010

The art of procrastination

OK, anybody who knows me, knows I "work better under pressure". At least, that's what I tell them, lol. But this is bad, even for me. My niece is getting married this friday, the 27th. I offered to create her just married banner like I did for my other niece. Now, despite the fact that I new about this wedding last year, and we are leaving to travel to NY for the wedding wednesday, and I have a school open house to attend tomorrow ...... I am just now getting started on the banner. yep, you heard me right, I have less then 48 hours to finish what I have yet to start. hahahaha. So here is a picture of my starting point. I need to turn this

design into a finished piece that my niece can treasure forever. So pray for me peeps. I WANT MY MOMMY! hahahaha
and check back later for the results of my maniac labor of love.
Debbi

No comments:

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016