Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Besteam feature on LoveElycia from Etsy

"Quirky", my word for the day. I just enjoy the sound of the word, it makes you smile when you say it. And it is the perfect description for this weeks Besteam feature on LoveElycia. I have always enjoyed her shop and blog, and I got a giggle today when I noticed that she dyed her hair blue. Looooove it!
My Hannah wants purple and pink hair. Daddy says no, but someday I'm sure she'll have it. Elycia seems to be the kind of person you might want to get stranded on an island with, because she will keep you entertained. lol. She's a cat person who loves Star Wars, (must be a missing member of my family), and when I read her blog intro about herself, I became sure that she belongs in my family, hahaha. Her blog is a great place to spend some time, and she seems to have a thing for mustaches *smile*.
 She loves headbands, and she now has some vintage clothing in her shop.  Here are a few of her great items.  Be sure to stop by her shop and blog, and say hello to the quirkiest girl I know. lol


4 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

LOL One of my daughters always a splash of color in her hair!

ChristieCottage.blogspot.com
<><

Brook said...

It is such a cute shop. I love the headbands and prints.

Turquoise Angels said...

Made me smile

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

Made me smile

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016