Friday, October 8, 2010

Besteam feature on Mysticwynd from Etsy

Wow, what a long week I've had. Amanda and clan are back from Kansas and all moved in with us. They arrived Sunday, and now it's Friday and I haven't done anything!!!! Yes, I'm spending all my time playing with Owen :) but now it's time for work. But this isn't really work, because I get to tell you all about Karen, the creative power behind MysticWynd. She is my hero, always helping everyone else. She's taken over the mind-boggling chore of the feature assignments for the Besteam. What team you ask? ;p well, I'll tell you. The Besteam stands for "Boosting Etsy Shops team" and it is the best team out there. We we all promote each other via our blogs, twitter, facebook, and treasuries. Visit our team blog to learn how to join us. Now back to the star of this show....MysticWynd.
Karen was born in Chicago, but now lives in Arizona with her blended family, and 6 grandkids. I'm sure she would agree with me that being a grandmother is a wonderful thing! And she's a grandmother with an abundance of energy. She has 3, count'em 3, Etsy shops. The first one is her main shop, MysticWynd, full of beautiful jewelry, and 180 positive feedbacks. Here are 2, "This neckalce is so beautiful! Super fast shipping! Thank you!"
"very fast shipping - ring was even better than I imagined - I look forward to future purchases"
Here are a few of my personal favorites from this shop.

Her second shop is M&W Elegance

She set up this shop to showcase her bridal and special occasion jewelry. Such beautiful pieces to choose from, but here's 3 for your viewing pleasure.

Her 3rd shop "The Crafter Cabinet" is for destash and supplies, for all you beaders out there.
And you should definitely check out her blog. It is stuffed full of ideas, promotions of other shops, and has 604 followers. Then there's her twitter and facebook pages, and something I never heard of, handmade spark. She's just busy, busy, busy! Plus she introduced me to a great arts and crafts social site, Creating the hive. So be sure to take the time to check out this great jewelry artist, and a woman of never-ending energy. You'll be glad you did.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen is a multi-talented woman to be sure! Very nice post.

sweetybird09 said...

That sounds like you are busy and that team sounds good, I am on the caps team and its awesome, Christian Artists Promoting shops, our leaders are so great, Jacki, and Rachel.

Nice to talk to u


Joyce

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

joyce, I'm a member of the capsteam also :P
Debbi

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

Karen is a multi-talented woman to be sure! Very nice post.

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016