Friday, February 4, 2011

shopping at A.C.Moore

I spent the day shopping with my little girl Hannah, and enjoyed every minute. We started at the mall, then met Amanda and her crew at my favorite store, A.C.Moore. I love, love, love craft stores. Picked up more yarn (I now have enough to knit a sweater to cover my house, lol), and then got stuck in the bead section. I just love the colors and feel, and I can wander those same aisles for hours if left to myself. So now I'm hyped up to put those beads together to make some nice pieces of jewelry for our Etsy shop. Yes, I know, I have yarn yelling for attention, new oil paints screaming for freedom from their tubes, dirty dishes and a pile of ironing waiting for the housecleaning fairy to arrive, and way too many ideas bouncing around my head. Ahhhhhh, being an artist with ADD can be challenging, :)

No comments:

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016