Wednesday, February 16, 2011

a weight loss journey

Well, I've done it. I've joined an on-line weight-loss support group. I need someone to get my big butt moving. My wonderful niece Danielle is a beach body coach, and Mandy's husband Brandon is into the P90X, but I don't want rippling muscles, or ever a "flat" tummy. I just want to be able to tie my shoes without huffing and groaning to reach my feet. I want to roll on the floor and chase Owen without running out of breath. I want to play my guitar and mandoline without them sliding off my belly. Don't laugh, they really do slide off, hahaha. My knees creak and hurt, my back hurts, and I just want to be healthy for this stage of my life. Danielle (see above) posted a link on facebook to the page myfitnesspal.com. It's a pretty neat site. I can track my calorie intake, my exercise (stop laughing, I will exercise) and even has a blog page where I can share my ups and downs. I'm really psyched about it, so thanks Danielle. Now if you want rippling muscles, see Danielle's beach body facebook page.

4 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

LOL I did laugh when I read "stop laughing" about exercise!

I spoke with my new friend last night and he had finished his Big Mac and was eating pie. He is supposed to be losing weight! LOL

Have a wonderful day. Best of luck with exercising. My self, I walk to the car. That IS exercise..right!?! LOL

Hope you can stop by and enter my new giveaway I posted today.

http://christiecottgae.blogspot.com
<><

sweetybird09 said...

Good for you for taking the initiative and going for it!

No Jacki that does not count as exercise...lol

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

well, so far so good. I've drank 4 glasses of water so far today, then spent most of the afternoon in the bathroom, hahaha
- ourhometoyours

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

well, so far so good. I've drank 4 glasses of water so far today, then spent most of the afternoon in the bathroom, hahaha
- ourhometoyours

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016