Saturday, April 23, 2011

what is it??

I saw something yesterday morning that caught my eye so I ran and grabbed my camera.  And this is what I shot.  Please comment and tell me what you see.

Now I'll tell you what it is...I was stepping off my back deck to check on the horses, when I looked into our rain barrel.  There was a layer of green tree pollen (super heavy here in NC) and it was just floating on top of the water in our barrel.  When the drops from the down spout hit the surface of the water, it reminded me of those swirl art pictures we used to make at the local fairgrounds.  I didn't have my glasses on , so I just pointed and shot.  I used my zoom so you wouldn't see the blue barrel sides.  When I downloaded the picture, this came up....I think the green was washed out by the reflection of the blue walls.  Pretty cool, huh?
Debbi

8 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

IT LOOKS SORTA LIKE AN EYE.... thanks for sharing this cool photo...have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Unknown said...

Thats a cool mess there!
It reminded me of: Mark was talking to his aunt yesterday. She lives in Greensboro, Mark is from Gibsonville.
His aunt told him that she has to pay for run off water every month, like $2 something.
We just find that amazing and unbelieveable!!!
Have a Happy Easter!
I hope you little boy has a fun day :) He's adorable :)

julie cavender said...

Looks like a nebula in space. I guess the rain barrel can be its own little universe. Awesome.

Alessandra @ Tribal Times said...

It does look like an eye floating in there. Kinda creepy!

FabricFascination said...

Definitely an eye of a furry dog

Laura lok said...

weird it so looks like smeone is looking back at you

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I see an eye too! I like this!

Knitful Dezigns said...

WOW TOTALLY AN EYE!!!! this is awesome! :)

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016