Saturday, June 11, 2011

friday fun game started by Mystic Wynd

My Besteam friend, Mystic Wynd, started this yesterday.  Join us for some fun, and share it for more.

Yay! It's Friday! Time to start thinking about the weekend and having some fun, good food, and balancing work with relaxation!

I'll start off the fun with five easy peasey(?) fill-in-the-blank questions and I invite you to share your own answers to them on your blog and then share the link in the Linky below (the linky is on Mystic Wynd's blog page, click here to fly there) by filling out the information at the end of this post! Please be sure to include the link to your individual post, not your blog home page! (And I would LOVE it if you left a comment too!) Here's the questions for today:

1) My favorite way to relax on the weekends is spend time with my family, or in my art studio .

2) My favorite place to head to for a weekend day trip is Suncrest Waterpark in Taylorsville, or Blowing Rock for some shopping. 

3) I'm looking forward to relaxing this weekend.

4) I should really clean the house and carpets this weekend but I am playing with Owen instead .

5) When it comes to staying home on weekends, most people think I need to get out more!

Now copy these to your blog, fill them in with your own answers and then bring the links back here to share with everyone! The Linky will stay open all week! Enjoy - and be sure to help spread the word!

0 entries so far... you're next!

No comments:

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016