Saturday, October 22, 2011

BESTeam comes to my linky party

Today is the day for my weekly linky party and the theme is simple...your favorite thing.  Today I am also covering for a BESTeam member who, due to family obligations, couldn't do her team feature today.  After all, that's a part of what makes the BESTeam the best team, we help each other.  So today I am going to share my favorite items from Knitful Dezigns / The Orange Windmill / Riorita / BlueWhiteWear.
When I was younger, I worked at my friends dairy farm for a few summers, and LOOOOOVED it.  Next thing I knew, everyone was giving me cow collectibles.  When Chuck met me I had cow figurines, and cow pictures, and I even had cow dishes!  So how could I not pick this cute cow hat, from KnitfulDezigns.  Veronica is very busy, so get your pencil out and copy ALL these links.  Esty shop / Weebly / Zibbet / Facebook / Blog / Twitter / Flickr
Now, while I love cows, and everyone knows my favorite color is orange, I also love turquoise.  So of course I chose this really cool, Turquoise Handmade Leather Journal, from The Orange Windmill.  (See, she covers both my favorite colors, lol).   This journal has 160 pages in 4 sections, great for school notes, a diary, and artistic doodles.  Get ready, here are all Shirley's links.  Etsy / Blog / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Tumbler 
My next visit is to the shop of Rioria.  Now I did an in-depth artist feature for our team blog on this very talented artist not too long ago.  BUT she has some really cool new items in her shop.  These
amazing handcrafted silver earrings. Irith is a jewelry designer and a gold and silver smith from Israel.  And she truly is a great team member.  Here are her links, go and enjoy.... Etsy / Blog / Website.
And for my final sharing of favorite things, I found this Chinese Chop Suey Bracelet from BlueWhiteJewelryWear.  I'm not sure what I like most, the wonderful colors and shapes of this bracelet, or it's name, lol.  Such a great mix of everything, so it will go with everything!  Here are Claires' links.  Etsy / Blog / Twitter.

Ok, there are my BESTeam favorites for this weeks linky party.  So go find your favorites and join me.  And if you are an Etsy artist that also like to blog and are looking for some support and promotion, come and join us at the BESTeam.  Team Blog / Team Page.
Debbi

8 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

great items, thanks for sharing...hope you have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Blue & White Wear said...

Thanks for featuring my Chop Suey Bracelet! Great feature!

Annie said...

Go team ;-)!! And mooooo, too! Great feature, Debbi -

Dough, Dirt & Dye

Laura lok said...

the cow hat is funny

Unknown said...

Sweet products!
How nice of you :)

Knitful Dezigns said...

OOOO Mrs. Debbi, how awesome your the sweetest :) Im glad you like the cow hat hehehe its definitely one of the family faves <3 What an awesome feature THANK YOUUUUU

Unknown said...

Did the linky thing and forgot to comment...great post..thank you for all that you do to promote our shops and lead the team!

riorita said...

Thank you Debbi. Very nice post.

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016