Saturday, October 1, 2011

Saturday Shopping Link Up - chocolate

Today we went out to dinner to one of our favorite restaurants, Golden Corral.  They have a fairly large selection of food, so everyone in our family can find something to eat.  Of course, our favorite food bar is the dessert bar.  And they have a new item there, a chocolate fountain!  I was in heaven.....I love those things.  I could just stick my face in one, or give me a straw....a really big straw, hahaha.  So that is this weeks theme, chocolate.   Chocolate color, chocolate food, things you can wear while eating chocolate, you get my drift.  Here are my 3 Etsy chocolate picks...
First is a Chocolate Covered Strawberry Drizzle Dessert Bar from Love My Suds.  Now, while these look so delicious, you can't eat them.  This is a bar of.....soap!  You should see the soaps for sale in this shop....if you're on a diet, these are the treats to get, no calories.

I remember pigging out on these Hostess cupcakes while growing up.  No box was safely hidden in my house, I was always able to sniff them out, and snarf them up!  (I liked the orange ones too).  These earrings are made of polymer clay, and they can be found in the Etsy shop Artwonders.  You can find tons of miniature food clay items there.
And last, I found my favorite dipped in my favorite.  Oreo cookies dipped in white chocolate.  These we eat, my friend.  They are listed for weddings, but I'm sure they taste as good as they look anytime.  But be warned, when you visit the shop of Sweettoothesweetie you could be there all day trying to decide which treat you absolutely need to eat!


Ok, there are my picks for chocolate.  Now it's your turn.  Link up something from your shop or blog that involves chocolate.  Remember, you don't have to stick with just Etys items, if you sell on Artfire, or Zibbet, or any other venue, please join my party.  And you don't have to stick to chocolate, share your favorite item.  Just remember to link and share, because the more people, the better the party. :~D
Debbi

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I wish I had some chocolate!! What a great thread.. Here is a link to one of our ribbon chokers which has some chocolate colors in it...

http://www.etsy.com/listing/65083666/victorian-steampunk-mona-lisa-choker

Ms. Veronica's said...

I wish I had something chocolate to share - I could offer the chocolate icecream in my freezer:-) But I think this is just as (or more) important. - http://www.ms-veronicas.com/hearttheboobies/

MADA said...

what a yammi post !

I will link my almost chocolate earrings :)

Unknown said...

Your post is yummy! I linked my story on two Hawaiian hand made chocolatiers! Did you know that Hawaii is the only place in the US that grows and harvests cacao? The two companies that I featured uses as much "locally" as possible.

Hope you enjoy!

Connie

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016