Monday, November 28, 2011

I'm dreaming of a White Besteam Christmas

My all time favorite Christmas movie is "White Christmas" with Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye, Rosemary Clooney, and Vera Ellen.  I have it on a VCR tape, but a few years ago Amanda gave me a 2-disc holiday edition.  Which is a good thing since I start watching this in July, lol.  My favorite scene is the end and I really love the beautiful red and white dresses the girls wear while trimming the tree.  Boy, I wish we still dressed like that today, but that's another whole post topic, lol.  Anywho, I decided to do this weeks Besteam feature based on my favorite movie to get us all in the mood for the Christmas season. 
Freshwater Pearl Earrings

Flower with Coral earrings
First up is my newest Besteam friend, Irith from Riorita. Based out of Israel, I knew I would not find the traditional western Christmas items, but I did find these great pieces. Both would look wonderful with a long, full, and furry Christmas dress. Find her  here
                         
Etsy / Blog / Facebook / Twitter / Website / Tumbler
Sterling Pearls and Crystal earrings
Carnelian Bowtie earrings
 Today is an earring sort of day, and with the large collars of these dresses, necklaces would get lost.  Here are my picks from the shop of Jewelry by Jaynemarie.  She creates gorgeous pieces worthy of that very special woman in your life.  Check her out here..
Etsy / Blog / Facebook / Twitter

Frosted Heart earrings
White Christmas Tree earrings
SandyVern is mostly known for her wonderful soaps, but she does dabble in creating jewelry.  And I was lucky enough to find these earrings to complete my White Christmas theme.  But don't just settle on these 2 examples, check out her shop, and other links here...
 
Now, if you're an Etsy artist that likes to blog, or a blogger that has a shop on Etsy, come and join the BESTeam ever.  A wonderful group of artisans that supports and promotes each other thru our blogs and other social media.  You can read our team blog here, and check out our team page here.
Debbi

10 comments:

Isobel Morrell said...

Have been "introduced" to BEST TEAM via Annie of Dough, Dirt & Dye, but at the time did not feel able to compete with existing members! With effort, am about to reach the 100 Follower target by Christmas I have set myself and think I may be ready to participate, as I do think that is a good base from which to expand my blog at www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com. May be wrong: but would love to hear from you - and invite team members to visit and tip the total over (it's 98 as of this afternoon (GMT)).

All the best. Isobel

2justByou said...

The font is a little hard to read for me (don't have the best of eyeballs, I guess).
Beautiful earring finds!
~Kim
from Blogging Buddies

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

Hi Kim! I made the font bigger. Does that help? My eyes aren't what they used to be either. And Isobel...that's a perfect number to join our team :~D
Debbi

Unknown said...

oh what a wonderful collection of amazing work!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, all of them. There is something about a large collar that is so feminine and I believe any woman could wear clothing with such a collar. I'm not sure why this popped out to me more than anything else. Perhaps dreaming of the 1800's the other night or something. :) Hugs
Tammy

Unknown said...

Beautiful earrings!

Unknown said...

Very nice post...you just keep getting better and better!

Knitful Dezigns said...

Such lovely earrings <3 I love your new blog design by the way ;) lovely feature (AS ALWAYS) teehee

Gracie

Annie said...

Oh the snow background is so seasonal, Debbi! Cool (literally?)! Nice to have Sandy back - and love her Christmas tree earrings!

Empty On the Inside
Dough, Dirt & Dye

Crystal said...

Very nice!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016