Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Handmadeartists spotlight...3 for 1 today only!

Today I have 3 wonderful shops Handmadeartists.com that I would love to share with y'all.
My first visit is to Kris from lisianblue.  She was taught to crochet by her grandmother, and as a grandmother herself, I hope she is passing on the love of yarn.  (I remember my girlfriends mother teaching me way back when I was a kid, and I passed that down to Amanda, and now Hannah).  Let's take a look at her creations.
I love the soft pastel colors of this custom order flower.  You can get one for yourself, and attach it to your hat or coat.  And, like me, she plays with fun fur.  This Pink Fluff Child's Cloche looks so soft and delicate.  I have a fun fur scarf myself, and it does feel great against your skin.  The colors of this Multicolor scarf is so pretty.  You can find Kris all over the place, but here are some links to make life easy.


Next up is Dee from Southern County Creations.  Dee is fairly new to the Handmadeartists site, but her jewelry is timeless.  I love the dainty look of these Filagree Heart earrings.
This Natural Hemp Double Wrap Beaded Bracelet is such a pretty bracelet.  Great to dress up a casual outfit.   Brings me back to the wonderful 70's, lol.  And then this Natural Leather with Blue Turkey Turquiose bracelet is so great looking, then male or female, everyone will want one.   You can check out Dee, and follow her to keep up on her new creations here... HAS / Website / Twitter / Facebook


 And last up we have Nancy from Nancy's Wild Wire Art.  Here you will find amazing art that you wear, each piece imagined, designed, and created by Nancy.  No cookie cutter jewelry here.
Look at this ring...I love it!  Hammered Copper Wire wrapped in a great design, an amazing signature piece for your collection.
And then there's this Fleur De Li Pendant, rustic and beautiful all at the same time.  Carnelian Gems are purported to give strength, so these Artisan Carnelian Gemstone earrings will not only make you look good, they will make you feel good.  Look for Nancy at these sites...

So, why you still here???? Go...go...shop.  Come back tomorrow to see what Claire from Blue White Wear has been up to lately.
Debbi


6 comments:

Nancy Pace Art said...

Thanks! Cool to be featured in a group:)

Miss Val's Creations said...

Beautiful items! Nancy's wire metal work is fantastic. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

Unknown said...

always love to see your new featured crafters and artists.....thank you for sharing these with us!!!!

Handmade Artists' Forum and Shop said...

Lovely picks!

Unknown said...

Debbi - hehe I love it! My grandson wanted to learn to crochet this past winter, he tried, but I think he needs to be more patient with it. My grand daughters are only 1 & 2 1/2 so they are still too young. But the 2 yr old loves yarn!!! Sweet post on all of us, Thanks!

Unknown said...

Sweet 3 in 1 … LOL Great job Debbi!

Great trio of …. Talented, skilled, experienced, knowledgeable, wise, and of course All Handmade Artists! YEAH!!!!!!!!

Adore each and every one of them! Thanks Debbi for posting a super article!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016