Tuesday, June 19, 2012

versatile blogger award

I was pleasantly surprised last week when Katie from Running With A Glue Gun honored us with the Versatile Blogger Award.
Now to receive this award, there are a few things I need to do...the first is to encourage you to visit Katie's blog, Running With A Glue Gun.  I love her blog, it's full of vintage inspiration, crafty diy's, and just plain fun.  And now the rules...
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger(s) who gave it to you. A very big thank you to Katie.
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.
OK, random facts....
1.  I hate random facts.  Mostly because what may be random to you, is normal to me, lol.  So this could be difficult.
2.  There is a 19 year difference in the age between my loving hubby and myself.  I never even think about it, again this is normal for me.  (especially since Chuck is 71 going on 15, or even 10 sometimes. lol)
3.  Amanda is 5 years older than her hubby Brandon.  (neither one of us is good with math ;p )
4.  I play several instruments and sing,  Amanda does neither.  I have been know to burst into song in the middle of the store, and it embarrasses my kids.  Which is precisely why I burst into song in public.  Amanda is a whiz with computer stuff, I sometimes get stuck turning it on.
5.  We have always been politically independent.  This year I became a registered Republican.  But now I am getting soooo many recorded political phone calls, ugh!  That must be my punishment for joining a party?
6.  I spoil Owen.  Of course, that's not really random.  Anyone who has ever read this blog probably already figured that out. teehee
7.  I love to can, but hate to cook.  Amanda hates to can, but loves to cook.  So we work well together.

SHEW.  I'm glad that's done.  Now to share with you 15 great blogs....
Reef Botanicals                       Island Buzzy                      Absolutely Kismet
Tams Jewelry           Mosaic Art by MyEuropeanTouch          2justByou
LlamaMama                   LaBellaIronia                Lisianblue'sArtWorld
SweetPosyDreams             BitsandOddPieces         Cerlandia
ReleaseMeCreations          Number1           CrochetHooked

Ok, now pick a blog above, and see what random things you may learn from them.  And just so you know, I picked the blogs above because I like them, so I'm pretty sure you'll like them too.  :~D
Be blessed,
Debbi

9 comments:

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

Thanks, Debbi, for mentioning my blog! I already read several of the blogs you mention, but I 'll be sure to check out the others, too.

I've never actually started singing in public, but I've been known to "boogie" a little to store music, absolutely mortifying my daughter when she was younger!

Larissa said...

Thanks so much! I've made sure the comments on are on my blog; not sure what happened there.

Maureen said...

Thank you so much!

lilndmama said...

Thank you! I love your random facts :D

AbsolutelyKismet said...

What fun! Thanks, Debbi! :)

Lesley from Borettoart said...

Thank you so much Debbi I am really honoured!

2justByou said...

I am very honored that you chose my little blog as one to honor with this awesome award! Thanks so much. I follow Running with a Glue Gun too, and you're right, it's great fun there! Just like it's great fun visiting your blog as well.
Thanks again,
Kim
http://2justByou.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

hehe yeah, Debbi, I'm not sure that you adore your grandson and ignore the world when he is there, is a little known fact! hehe - I'm the same way!
thank you so much for this honor - it may take a few days to get this done!

Unknown said...

Thank you Debbi for the Versatile Blogger Award. I appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016