Monday, September 10, 2012

IBH blog ring 9/9/12

This week on my It's Better Handmade Etsy Team feature, I would like to share with you
 Midnite Hollow.  The brains behind this outfit is Samantha Sawtelle, and she is a very talented seamstress.  Her shop is filled with purses, bags, and other accessories.

Check out this great zebra print make up brush holder.  I could really use this, since I keep my make up and brushes just tossed into a small plastic tote.  All of Samantha's items are one of a kind because she feels that her customers deserves to have that special kind of experience.  And I fully agree with her on that....
Samantha lives in California with her family and is a full time home maker with a husband, 2 girls, 2 cats, and a dog to keep her hopping.  Yet she still finds time to fill her shop with amazing products...like this purse.
 
Purple faux suede and silk makes this the perfect Reniassance accessory. We have a very large Reniassance Festival here in North Carolina....and I love to go and people watch.  With this purse, maybe this year I'll play dress up and let other people watch me. lol.  But seriously, isn't this adorable?  And I bet if you needed it in a different color, Samantha would do her best to make one just for you.

This last purse is my favorite.  The black, brown, and tan mod print on this bag is just groovy, man.  No, really, it is a great bag.  Big and roomy, and there is a great looking beaded tassel on the bottom.
 
 
So hurry on over to her shop...and grab your own one of a kind bag for yourself.  And then check out MidniteHollow at these following sites.
 
 
Be blessed,
Debbi


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank You for the awesome feature! I do my best ;)

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016