Saturday, November 10, 2012

what's new at HAF

I love HandmadeArtists.com. I love the people there, the support and camaraderie.  And the talent.  So let's see what new items can be found there today. 

I was pleasantly surprised this morning to see these Silver Gold and Natural Bead Hoop Earrings.  I recognized them right away, because they were created by a web friend of mine, Irith from RioRita.  Irith is a metalsmith and a jewelry designer from Israel, and her pieces are simply wonderful.  Each piece is uniquely designed and created, a perfect gift for the unique and beautiful special someone in your life.  Irith also shares bits and pieces of her life via her blog and website.
 
Oh, the great bright colors of this handpainted silk scarf kept drawing my eye, so I had to share it.  If you love color as much as I do...this would look great paired with your best little black dress.  Handpainted by Sandra Fox, you can find this scarf and much more in her shop, Painted Silk Gifts.   To learn more about this talented artist, you can check out her bio, and gallery, on her art website.
 
You can find this small blue marble bowl in the shop of Creative Disaster.  A fairly new shop here at Handmade Artist, you'll find great glass items, and jewelry.  I am always impressed by people who can work with glass, I would probably just burn myself and break everything I manage to create. lol   So, if you're starting your Christmas shopping, start at HandmadeArtists.  You will find so much to chose from, something for every one on your list.  Buy handmade this year and support the small businesses, on line and locally.
Be blessed,
Debbi

11 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Beautiful selections. Irith's metalworking is amazing. I would love to learn how to solder like that! You must be clumsy like me with glass. I took a class in fused glass and was terrified I would cut myself since glass and myself do not always get along. Surprisingly there were no injuries! Now working with a flame would really worry me since the house could purn down!!!!

Larissa said...

I love that glass dish! But then, I collect art glass & am a huge fan.

Unknown said...

I love them all, but I have to admit I am a bit partial to the piece from RioRita. I just love jewelry and these are great earrings.

Sweet Fix @ Maria Corcuera said...

Love the earrings!!! they remind me of my country, Mexico :)

Makin The Best Of it said...

Love all your picks, but that silk keeps drawing my eye to the amazing color! Wonderful talent at HandmadeArtists and we love them all!

Unknown said...

We are getting more and more wonderful artisans!

Unknown said...

lol. All of Irith's pieces are amazing.

Unknown said...

I love watching the PBS shows about how glass is blown...very cool.

Unknown said...

Isn't that beautiful???

Lisa said...

I like your lovely selection. I cannot get over how broad the selection has become in the Handmade Artists' Shops.

Karen and Dakota said...

You have featured some lovely items. I think the blue bowl is my favorite.

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016