Sunday, December 23, 2012

Handmade Artist feature - Lady Faith Jewelry


It's that time of the week again, my artist feature from HandmadeArtists.com.  And let me tell you...there is some amazing talent on this site, and I am so glad to be a part of it.  This week I am sharing my favorites from Lady Faith Jewelry.  Barbara is amazing with her creations...
 
just look at this Propeller Ring.  It's made of mixed metals and the copper propeller actually spins...I love that!  It sits on an antiqued brass cog that is mounted on an antique brass watch mainspring case.  Then all of this is set in an antiqued silver plated ring that is adjustable to size 10.  So it's sure to fit most anybody.  Barbara is a retired school teacher and she now has time to revisit her childhood passion of creating new jewelry designs from discarded pieces of jewelry.  Perfect for today's eco-friendly consumer.
 
Here's another favorite of mine...Live Laugh Fun Joy Bangle Bracelet.  Made of mixed metals, not only does this bracelet make a wonderful noise when you wear it, the sentiments on the bracelet will also just remind you of what is important in life.  Barbara has also started her own blog, where she shares other great handmade shops that she has discovered.  It's small now, but I'm sure it will grow.  So go and visit my new friend, and soon to be yours, Lady Faith Jewelry.
Well, that's it for me for now.  I started this post last week, before I got sick, and now it's almost Christmas....I am so not ready. lol.
Be blessed,
Debbi

5 comments:

Finding Charm said...

The propeller ring is awesome. What a great gift idea.

Tasha said...

I love the bracelet! I'm a new follower btw...pls feel free to check out my blog and follow back. Hope you have a nice holiday!!

Miss Val's Creations said...

These are both such cool pieces. Mixed metals look so great together. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Karen and Dakota said...

Debbi, Great post love the bracelet.

april grinaway said...

Hi Debbi,
That bracelet is beautiful!
Great post ~

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016