Monday, December 31, 2012

My list for 2013

The year I turned 50 I wrote a bucket list for myself...and accomplished nothing, lol.  That was 2 years ago.  So I guess it's time to revisit and update my list.  In no particular order, here is my "want to do" list for 2013.
 
Get my motorcycle license and my own motorcycle.  If not a motorcycle, then a 1976 white Pontiac Transam with a T-roof and a slant 6 motor.  Think of Smoky and the Bandit!
 
Re-learn German.  I took it for 4 years in high school, so just a refresher should work for me.  Then on to learn Spanish and American Sign Language.
 
Rent a beach house in Virginia Beach for a whole week!  And then spend a day in Colonial Williamsburg.
 
Go to Florida to see my great-grandbabies!
 
Go to Vermont to see my great-grandbabies!
 
Paint more, and I DON'T MEAN WALLS IN MY HOUSE, LOL.  Chuck got the me the nicest oil painting set with a new easel 2 Christmases ago, and I haven't tried it yet.  I think I'm scared that my talent isn't that good.
 
But most important, I want to get closer to my Daddy.  Because without Him, my life has no meaning.  And I pray that I will be stronger in my ability to share Him, and His love, with the people that I love.  Thank you Jesus, for all you have done for me through out my whole life.
 
So, what is on your list?
 
Be blessed,
Debbi

7 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

I wish you the best and hope you can scratch them off your list in 2013

myeuropeantouch said...

Debbi, I can help you with that German....(smile)
a wonderful bucket list...you go girl....♥♥♥

2justByou said...

Debbi - I love your bucket list. I'd love to learn ASL. As a kindergartener in school, my teacher taught our class a few basics (and it's still with me). =0)
I also think you should set up that easel and get to painting!!! Saying goodbye to another year that's just flown right past me, I look forward to 2013 and all that it may bring. Have a Happy New Year, may it be full of love & laughter.
~Kim
http://2justByou.blogspot.com

Karen and Dakota said...

Great bucket list. You should take the plunge and paint. The talent is still within you you just need to fear not and let it out. I am looking forward to 2013 I plan on making it a great one. It has to better than the past few. Happy new year and have a creative life.
Karen
http://wyndwalkercreations.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Debbie - just pull out the paints and play! wishing you a wonderful 2013!

Tasha said...

Happy New Years and many more to come!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you everyone for your encouragement...the paints are coming out! (right after the tree comes down, lol)
Debbi
-yankeeburrowcreations

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016