Monday, January 21, 2013

HAF artists feature - Rasmussens Gems

I think I seriously need a clock that has an extra hour or 2 on it every day....anyway...
I know that I have already featured John and Debbie Rasmussen from HandmadeArtists.com, but all really good things deserve attention...and Rasmussen Gems and Jewelry is full of really good things.  Look.


 
I took one item from each section of this shop, just to show you the great versatility you'll find from this husband and wife team.  Did I mention their blog? John is an absolute treasure trove of information on gems, ethics, and such, and shares his knowledge with us on the Handmade Artists blog.  So stop on by Rasmussens Gems and Jewelry today.
Be blessed,
Debbi

4 comments:

Karen and Dakota said...

Wonderful post. Love the pics.

Finding Charm said...

Like the brown bead necklace. It'll look good with my red hair!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the comments, Debbie and I are humbled.

John

Thunder Rose said...

Great post Debbi! I love those heart earrings.

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016