Thursday, February 28, 2013

Who's new at HA this week...

Every once in a while I like to share the new items up for grabs on Handmade Artists, but today I would like to share some new shops that have opened up there.  Handmade Artists is growing by leaps and bounds with so much talent!
Liz from The Crimson Moon joined our little band of merry men (and women) just this week, and has already filled her shop with great beaded items.
Looking thru her shop I fell in love with this Two Hoots Wooden Button Brooch.  It seems that owls are popping up everywhere, and I like them much better then that mustache phase that hit the world of handmade.  Liz not only sells her jewelry, she also sells beads, and tutorials.  And all at great prices.

Next up is Erin from ErinsInspirations.  In her shop, you will find something every artist and crafter needs....organization!  She is a spreadsheet goddess!  With an extensive background in excel, her spreadsheets can help you track your inventory, and check your pricing. She also offers spreadsheets for craft shows, weddings, budgets.  And I have a feeling that if you needed a spreadsheet for something else, she can  set it up for you....just ask.

And the last shop for today, is one that I knew from over at Etsy, and we visit quite often on facebook.  Julie runs the shop Sesenarts,   I was so excited to see her in the "introduce yourself" thread in the forums!  She is very talented with her "wearable art" scarves and accessories.  
This Coral and Pink felted scarf caught my eye the moment I entered her shop.  The colors just shout out "here I am", and I'm a firm believer that every outfit needs color!  But if you're more of the subdued type, this Cream Wool Scarf would be perfect for you.  And since I am the proud owner of one of her silk scarf creations (and I get tons of compliments every time I wear it) I can promise you that this is one shop you will definitely want to keep an eye on in the future.
Those are my 3 new shops for today.  Click on any link to visit the shops and items featured.  And if you're looking for a new BETTER place to shop for ONLY handmade, join us over at Handmade Artists.
Be blessed,
Debbi

5 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Debbie and thankyou so much for the feature! I am looking forward to building up not only my stock in my new store on Handmade, but getting to know the wonderful crew over there. x Julie

Sandi Levy said...

Wonderful post! It terrific to see the HandmadeArtists family growing with such quality!

2justByou said...

Nice! Multiple features today. =0)
Lots of great beaded items I see, and the scarves are pretty. I might have to go and check out some spreadsheets...I'm needing to get a bit more organized!
~Kim
http://2justByou.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for including me in your blog post Debbi! Handmade Artists seems like a great place, I'm going to enjoy being a part of it!

Unknown said...

oh how sweet!!! love the links Debbie!!!!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016