Friday, April 19, 2013

My babies are getting big

I sat, staring at my computer screen this morning, trying to figure out something to blog about, and I couldn't think of a thing. So I got up and went outside to let the chickens out. Then it hit me just how big they have gotten, so I grabbed my phone to take some pictures. Tonight I'm going to try and take a video of my ducks ( who thinks they are chickens) as they follow the chicks and climb into the coop and try to sit on the perch. They keep falling off and it is too funny.



The photos aren't the best, I used my phone, and they kept moving. lol  But the are cute. :0)
Be blessed,
Debbi
Post a Comment

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016