Monday, July 1, 2013

HA maybe somethings never change....

Imagine my surprise when I opened up my blog today to discover...
GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT IS STILL THERE!
What a big fuss that has been going on, for months, and today...well, I didn't want to lose GFC, but it seems like such a let down. hahaha

Anyway, I was needing a flash drive for some music, and was checking out what was already on the drive, when I found this...
...this is our Hannah back when she was still Brianna, circa 2007 I think.  I was going to take an updated picture of her today, but she got mad at me and went for a walk.  Oh the joys of the teen years. Grrrrr.
Be blessed,
Debbi

5 comments:

2justByou said...

I hear ya on the joys of teen years! Double Gggrrr!

Yes, GFC is still alive and kicking. The whole fuss was really over Google Reader, which is obsolete as of today. But GFC still remains, because it's not the same thing as the reader. =0) At least we all have a backup now with bloglovin, though.

Happy Monday to you,
Kim
www.2justByou.com

Anonymous said...

Happy Monday. My girl is 10. I can't use the word "little." She is a "tween," she says. I enjoyed reading your post and am so glad you stopped by to see me today on my blog. :)

Trina Prenzi said...

Your post made me smile! My kids are all grown up... past their teen years, and I STILL can't get them to let me take pictures of them! I think it's a case of too many pictures when they were little. lol!

Unknown said...

I just opened up my blogger, and reader is still there too. hahaha. as if I'm not confused enough.

Unknown said...

usually Hannah loves to get in any and all pictures....but these mood swings are killing me. hahahaha
Debbi

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016