Friday, July 5, 2013

Our very busy day

There is no rest for the wicked on the Huntington homestead today. First we have Chuck and Hannah replacing the liner in the pool before the next thunderstorm hits. 
And I need to weed the gardens and stake the tomatoes. All this rain is good, for the weeds. 
I'm busy lining some purses I made for the shop, crocheting toys for little Quintin, then I had the great idea to make some strawberry jam. 
And with all this going on I'm babysitting Owen and V for Amanda, AND my friends will be dropping off their 2 little kids to stay with us for a while due to a death in their family.  It is making for a crazy day, but I'm glad we can help our friends at this time, even in this small way   So, how is your weekend shaping up?
Be Blessed,
Debbi

3 comments:

Trina Prenzi said...

Oh my, you are very busy!! :) Sounds like it'll be a non-stop weekend! I'm sorry for your friends loss.

I'll be busy in my studio this weekend, finishing up two wedding cake toppers and then beginning a new one. I hope to get outside for a bit too, looks like it's going to be a nice day today.

Wishing you a great weekend!! :)

2justByou said...

Sounds like you'll be having a house full and a lot to do! I'm sure your friends are so glad to have you help them out during this time of hardship and loss. Having a houseful can be fun anyway. And strawberry jam? YUMMY!!!
~Kim
www.2justByou.com

Unknown said...

thank you ladies...yes it was busy, 8 pints of jam....but everytime I started in the garden...it started to rain. lol

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016