Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A Handmade Christmas in July

It is HOT outside....and I mean REALLY HOT.  
So, what better subject to share today? 


CHRISTMAS!!!

We'l start at The Craft Star.


What a cute little snowman.  He sits on a spring so he can nod to the rhythm of the Christmas carols.  You can find him in the shop Snowman Collector.

I found this cute and jolly Santa Claus in one of the many ways you can sell at The Craft Star, a collective.  A collective is a selection of themed items from various shops across the whole TCS.  This is from the Holiday Collective.



Here's something for the crafter in all of us, a Christmas stocking lampwork bead by DzignbyJamie.





And now I'm off to the Handmade Artists.


Now, what is Christmas without a tree?  And what is a tree without ornaments?  And this Candy Apple Red handpainted ornament is sure to become a family heirloom.  You can find it and many others at Reflections.

For your Victorian themed tree, you must have this Victorian Bell Ornament.  It looks so regal.  This is made by Dara Gallery.

That's it for me today....I need to stop the sugar plums from dancing in my head....and head to the garden and harvest some home grown goodies.

Are you ready for the Christmas season?  It will be here before you know it!

Be blessed,
Debbi

3 comments:

Isobel Morrell said...

It is darn difficult to get one's head around this concept you know! Only met it head on a couple of years' ago, and still getting used to it! Alas, my impending move is hampering some activity here on my part - but best of luck to you and all those featured here!

Miss Val's Creations said...

Everything is so cute! I love that little snowman.

Anonymous said...

I love Christmas, and Christmas tunes seem to pop into my head around June every year, so I'm fine with Christmas in July. Very cute selections, nice blog and post!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016