Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday Artists Feature - The Feltery

Today I'm checking out Manda Ciza's The Craft Star shop, The Feltery.
The Feltery is a shop chock full of super cute eco-friendly handmade goodies, made from felt, of course.  Come and check them out with me....
 
First up in her The Craft Star shop, how about a cute pink piggy for the farmer in your life?
She's 6 1/2" tall, just a perfect size to carry with you everywhere.
 
 
 
What a cutie!
 
 
 
 
I think I just found a Christmas gift for Quintin.  How adorable is this set of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?
 
 
 
 
The Feltery also has a shop at RedditGifts.
That's where I met Barnibus.  I just love his monocle.
 
She has so many cute creatures, more than I can share in just one post.  So click on a link and check it out for yourself.
 
You can also like The Feltery on Facebook.
Be blessed,
Debbi

3 comments:

Larissa said...

OMG, they're adorable!

Your Invisible Crown said...

Thumbs up for Hobbes, looks like quite the cuddler :-)

Miss Val's Creations said...

These felted cuties are so fun! I love Barnibus!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016