Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Family is Everything

I'm feeling a bit nostalgic today, so here are some throw back photos with a smattering of handmade...
I love Owen's smile

Amanda and Nana
(I miss my mommy)
















Key holder from Handmade by Michael
my nephew Aaron, circa mid 1980's.  He kept getting into the
 Christmas ornaments while we were trying to decorate at Nana's. 

my cousin Mel, Aunt Barb (her mom, and my mom's sister)
my sister Barb, my sister Dawn, and me.



sisters frame by Star4311
Chuck and I at a fireman banquet, early 1990's
wow, do we look young. :0)
Brandon getting down with my grandson's in-law
"his homies"






























Brandon and Owen, friends forever












personalized sign byRusticCraft
my daddy with a handmade gift
from my kids.
start them young!
he's been gone over 20 years
and it still feels like yesterday.

Hannah and PeeWee shortly after
they both moved in...
to our home and our hearts.

being a grampa and a kid can be tiring, lol


















family wall decor by The Spot

Hug everyone you love today....we're not promised tomorrow.
Be blessed,
Debbi

(and if you're an artist, you might enjoy my blog post over on The Craftstar blog, "This is your brain - on crafts.")

2 comments:

Your Invisible Crown said...

I love your blue dress, and the picture of Brandon and Owen is adorable, they make a cute pair!

Christie Cottage said...

What a wonderful walk thru memory lane. So true... We never know!

<><

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016