Monday, November 24, 2014

Agents of the Apocalypse by Dr. David Jeremiah - A Yankee Burrow Book Review

After I requested my free copy of "Agents of the Apocalypse" by Dr. David Jeremiah for my next review for Tyndale House Publishers, I started to hear a lot of buzz about it on several media sites, so I was excited to have the opportunity to review it.  And I was not disappointed.


I have to admit that it was a little slow for me in the beginning, but I have been studying Revelations and end time events for years, and I think I expected something "deeper".  But then I realized, I was not the target audience for this book.  This book was written for the person just starting to wonder about everything that is going on in the world around us, and what does our future hold.  So with that in mind, I changed the way I approached this book and

I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED IT!

Dr. Jeremiah begins each chapter with a fictional story about a certain end times event, then he explains that event based on scripture.  So, the signs become something that every Biblical "novice" can grab onto first and then learn the scripture that supports it.  And every chapter flows from the preceding chapter, so it is a full story that will keep your attention.  It did mine.

It was an easy read, no big long religious words or phrases, just simple and straight forward.  So I highly recommend this for everyone who not only studies end times events, but everyone just starting to think "what does the future hold for our world".

I received my copy of this book free from Tyndale House Publishing, but this review is totally my own opinion.

If you are interested in reviewing great Christian books, check out The Tyndale Blog Network.

Be blessed,
Debbi

1 comment:

Your Invisible Crown said...

It doesn't sound like something I would pick out at the library for myself, but it sounds like an interesting read!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016