Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Book Review - DIY Type by Dana Tanamachi

I recently received the book "DIY Type" by Dana Tanamachi for review.
I was sadly disappointed.


When I first requested this book for review from Blogging for Books, I was hoping to get some really new and creative ideas.  Instead I got a book with 50 stencils, and a few run of the mill project ideas.  Now the pencils are of sturdy paper, and nice size, but they are not what I would consider a unique type. You can purchase these stencils at any local craft store for a lot less then what you would pay for this book.  So unfortunately, I can only give is a 2.5 stars.

Be blessed,
Debbi

"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

No comments:

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016