Friday, February 6, 2015

Say hello to Teresa at T.Rusk4U

It's been a while since I've done an artist feature here on my blog, so today I took a trip down memory lane, and decided to share items lovingly created by my friend Teresa from Handmade Artists.


Teresa has a great shop, TRuskU, and filled it with amazing jewelry.  Let's check out some of her designs.






I really like the wrapping she did on this cocobolo donut pendant.  The brass swirls just give it freedom and movement.




I have a soft spot for pearls.  They are always such an elegant addition to any "look".  This tri-color triple strand bracelet with matching earrings would be great with your favorite LBD or comfy jeans and tee.






Yep, more pearls.  How could you not love this amber and pearls freeform wire pendant?




There's just something about this Mermaids Bounty seaglass necklace that makes me want to kick off my shoes and run on the beach.  Too bad I live in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains.  :0)

Now it's your turn.  Click on a link, and then share with me which is your favorite.



Be blessed,
Debbi

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe, thank you SO MUCH for the wonderful article. It was such a lovely surprise! You're a good friend my friend. :)

myeuropeantouch said...

I luve Teresa's pearl creations ♥.....Monika

Miss Val's Creations said...

Teresa's work is beautiful! I was just watching a travel show the other day with the Blue Ridge Parkway. I would love to explore your neck of the woods some day. It looks so beautiful.

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016