Monday, September 21, 2015

This Is Me...All Over The Place




I love doing arts and craft shows.
Cramming everything in my van.
Setting up all my displays.
Discovering what I forgot.
Sitting in the southern heat.
Needing a "break", and finding my daughter has decided to take a walk and scope out the competition.

But my most favorite part?
Visiting with old friends (fellow vendors).
And making new friends (customers).
Lots of them. 
:0)



So here is where you can find me locally for the next few months.

The Evening Farmers Market in historic downtown Statesville, North Carolina.
We open every Thursday from 4 to about 6 from April through October.
This is such a great group of people, the farmers, the live entertainment, our balloon guy, and of course, our customers. 
Love.
Love.
Love.













Next up, on October 3rd, I'll be at the October Fall Vendor Expo at the Statesville Rec Center.  This is a charity event for a local teen who is battling cancer.










On October 17th, I will (hopefully) be at the Taylorsville Apple Festival.
I say hopefully because I haven't received my vendor packet yet.  But this is a very large festival.  I did it about 15 years ago, and I would love to get back into it.







And lastly,
This is my second year with this show, and my third show with this promoter.
Now I know that you can't have a show without crafters and artists, but I also firmly believe that it's the promoter that can make or break a show.  And Melissa Friend is an amazing promoter.  Concerned about her vendors, and works tirelessly to spread the word.  I just love her. :0)

So, there you have it.
And here you can find me.

How about you?  
What are some your your favorite shows, to participate or just visit?


Be blessed,
Debbi

2 comments:

Your Invisible Crown said...

You have quite the amount of shows planned. I hope you'll do well, your pink set up must make you stand out from the crowd. I may do another one at the end of the year, but I don't function very well in the cold, so I hope they have a heather (at least the one I may go to is indoors)!

Unknown said...

I love my pink tent, but I've discovered that it gives all my items a pink tint when the sun is shining, so I have to string some lights under it. Only one of my shows is outdoors, I like the indoor shows also, but it seems that I see more foot traffic during an outdoor show. But we'll see. :0)
And best of luck on any and all shows you are a part of...

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016