Thursday, November 5, 2015

SACE 2015 Fall Show Sneak Peek #1

I have been so busy this year with craft show after craft show, that I have sorely neglected my blog.  But I am going to remedy that with this sneak peak at some of the handmade lovelies you'll find at The Statesville Artisan and Crafters Expo Fall 2015 show.

First up is Arty Fartsy.
Artsy Farsty is a small craft business that was started by Brooke and Emily. They make ladder yarn necklaces, earrings, and stationary.


Then comes The Hobby Sisters.
"Our names are Candice and Katie and before you ask, no, we aren't really sisters. :-) Our kids are great friends who love to play together so we were always hanging out together so we started making these things and this all just kinda happened. We hope you love our stuff as much as we do." You can also find them on Google+.

Carol will be there as Blessed Stitches.  She creates hooded towels, key chains, and other various handmade sewing items.

I did absolutely no gardening or canning this year, so you will see me visiting Kim's booth, Sweet Morning Farms.  Artisan jams and fresh breads....yummmmmmy.  My Hannah is a bread fanatic, so I will have to hide my money. lol

Now this is a local show in Statesville, NC so I'm sure many of you won't be able to visit us there.  But on the day of the show I will be sharing tons of pictures and links.  If you are in town, come on down.  We are also having a chili cook-off, and that is sure to be fun.

Be blessed,
Debbi

2 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Have fun at the expo. It looks like there will be quite a variety of vendors there! The bread and jam booth would make me very happy too.

Your Invisible Crown said...

Have fun, the bread and jam things sounds great. I used to live close to a bakery, and loved the smell of the freshly baked goods in the morning!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016