Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Wonderfully Weird Wednesday

How is your sense of humor? Just slightly left of center?  Or are you like me, the weirder, the better?
I laugh at anything, and everything.  And at what some may consider socially unacceptable situations.
But hey....if you can't laugh, then you cry.  And who wants that?
When I'm looking for something unusual, there is no better place than Pinterest.
Am I right, or am I right?
So I did a search for weird home decor...and up popped this...

now I grew up in the 70's and while we had the avocado green appliances and shag rugs, luckily my Mom missed this!  There are some other great 70's decor on this site, Apartment Therapy.

How about a handshake doorknob?  Or a coat rack made from doll parts? hahaha

ok...while this looks comfy, how the heck do you gracefully get out of it?

How about some seating?
Ewwwww, no thank you.

hahaha....I love weird, how about you?

Be blessed,
Debbi

5 comments:

Your Invisible Crown said...

I don't think you can get out of that birdnest. Maybe it comes with a lackey who brings cups of tea all day. Only problem is when you need to get rid of those cups of tea ;-)

Unknown said...

hahahaha....I like the idea of a lackey though. :D

Isobel Morrell said...

Those sheep heads look rather fun - although they could get in the way of my sewing yarn!

Weird, may be - but great fun to look ag.

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

We had the avocado appliances, too. And macrame! The '70s were an interesting time.

Unknown said...

I loved the 70's...of course I was a teen with no worries...bills...or responsiblilty. lol

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016