Saturday, February 27, 2010

Our First Blog

Well I suppose I have the honors in getting this blogging ship moving forward!

My mother and I have created this blog in connection to our Etsy shop: Our Home To Yours. The goal for this blog is to have a space where we can document our mistakes and successes and share with everyone the intense struggle and joy of becoming an online seller.

We may also post blogs on craft and art tips, do's and don'ts, and anything else pertaining to the wide world of Arts and Crafts.

I may from time to time also blog about the wonderful and vast world of graphic design. I am a professional Graphic Designer, already having my Bachelor of Arts, I am now in pursuit of my Masters degree. That will soon be under my belt in October of this year (2010).

My mother- Debbi, is an exceptional crafter and I have always admired her crafting ability. I've always stuck to drawing and painting but now have dabbled into crafting. Even though we are separated by a LOT of miles, the Internet makes it feel as though she is right next door.

I hope you join us on our journey!

~Amanda

No comments:

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016