Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Purple Bunnies and Cramped Hands


Well I finished another Amigurumi bunny in bright purple! It is difficult working on smaller patterns, and I tend to work in a tight tension which does not help. It makes for cramped hands! This amigurumi pattern is easy enough, just working in smaller stitches takes a toll on me, I take lots of breaks.

I have found some super cute Amigurumi animals made by other crafters online, and there is so much talent out there! I understand crochet patterns well enough, but I dare not make my own just yet. Maybe one day, I dread the thought of what it will turn out to be!

I feel so busy lately, taking care of my son, working on school work, and then this Etsy shop. I'm having fun though. It would be even more fun if someone bought something from us... *hint*hint* ;)

You can buy her here: http://www.ourhometoyours.etsy.com

Well back to the every day grind, there is a doctor appointment to get ready for! How fun....

~Amanda


No comments:

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016