Thursday, March 4, 2010

Crochet Hats and Unfinished Homework

I finished a newsboy cap that only took me half a day to work. The pattern uses a Q, K, and I hook with double stranded yarn. It was so easy, but the hat came out smaller than I expected. I really love the pattern but I may need to make some of my own adjustments.

I'm just sitting here watching Golden Girls and it amazes me the amount of times Dorothy almost takes back Stan. Its funny as part of the show, but really sad if that scenario happens in real life.

A new class began Monday and I have put off doing Wednesday's homework. It is now Thursday (well almost Friday), and I have procrastinated long enough! Early this week was filled with doctor appointments and the arrival of new yarn and my Q hook so I was very preoccupied and too distracted to focus on homework. But the time of dilly-dallying has passed!

At 29 years old I still cannot escape the chains of homework! Off I go....

~Amanda

No comments:

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016