Saturday, March 6, 2010

making new habits

Well, it's been a few days since we've updated this post. Time to make this blog a new good habit, like my morning devotional and Richard Simmons exercise. Amanda has been doing the blog for both of us, and I so appreciate her. It's hard to find time for everything we do in our lives, but I am amazed at the amount of work my Amanda can accomplish. Sometimes it's hard to remember that she has some health problems, namely, Chrone's disease. Since her original diagnosis she has gotten a degree in Graphic Design, got married, and had a baby. Now despite a flare up in symptoms, she is back in school getting her masters degree, moved to a new state (away from me, boohoo)and is raising a rambunctious 15 month old ALL BOY boy. And on top of this, we started a new business www.ourhometoyours.etsy.com. Amanda, you are my hero and inspiration, and I love you thiiiiisssss much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you?

I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

I have a blog also obviously and would like to invite you to become my blog friend.

Maybe you can become my pal, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

Well I hope to hear from you soon... :)

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

Hi how are you?

I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

I have a blog also obviously and would like to invite you to become my blog friend.

Maybe you can become my pal, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

Well I hope to hear from you soon... :)

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016