Monday, April 19, 2010

Won't you be, my neighbor?

It just so happens that Elizabeth of Paradisepurls is my BESTeam neighbor, sort of. She lives in NC like me, but about 5-6 hours east. She was born and raised about 15 minutes from my house. How cool is that? It is certainly a small world. Elizabeth is a self taught knitter, but her work is definetly professional. She is a stay at home mom (me too), and loves the beach just like us (Amanda was married in the Outer Banks).
Right now she is working on a new spring scarf made with indigo, aqua, and teal ribbon yarn. I can't wait to see the finished project. Her first craft fair is this Saturday, at the Spring Daze in Bond Park in Cary, NC. If you're in the area, stop by and say hello.
Paradisepurls is offering a 15% discount to any customers to her shop that sends her a note saying "ourhometoyours sent me". I wonder if I can get that discount? ;p
If you would like to learn more about her and her shop, stop by her blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi neighbor! :D Thank you for a wonderful feature!

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

Hi neighbor! :D Thank you for a wonderful feature!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016