Sunday, April 25, 2010

the making of a wedding banner day 3

Well, I finally got back into the studio yesterday, Saturday, and got some painting done on Janine's "just married" banner. I got the base coat of colors on, and then did some highlights, just like my mom always did. And then I started the fine detail painting. I messed up the noses, at least I don't like thie way the noses turned out. Then I discovered I was out of some paints that I needed to complete this banner. So I ran to Walmart. I don't know why I go there, I hate Walmart, but it's only about 10 minutes from my house. Well, they have cut the craft department to almost nothing. ugh! So today I will have to run allll the way into Hickory, to my favorite store, A.C.Moore! I better leave the credit cards home, LOL. Since there are no appointments on my calendar for tomorrow, I should have the banner complete by dinnertime, I hope :). Especially since we are leaving Wednesday for the wedding! So be sure to check back to see the completed banner!!!
Posted by Picasa







1 comment:

owlsomegifts said...

That is so cute! Can't wait to see it finished. I love A.C.Moore, but they closed all of them near me!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016