Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I just love books. I collect vintage and out of print books, actually any
old book will do for me. So I am thrilled to tell you about ConduitPress.

Talia is the owner and creator of this great Etsy shop, where she sells upcycled and OOAK leather bound books and journals. Talia lives in Indiana with her husband, 3 children, and 3 cats. She leads a very busy life caring for her home and family, and still manages to find time to create these wonderful books.

On her blog, she talks about making the bookcloth for her journals and upscaled books. And by reading her blog, you can feel the love she has for her books.

Her shop also carries booksafes. These are really cool hollowed out books to hide your valuables. And...

Talia has some awsome prints in her shop to brighten and enhance the looks of any room in your home.


You can follow Conduitpress on facebook and twitter.















5 comments:

Nina said...

I think I would really enjoy living in her studio and smelling all that leather and paper!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the write-up!
I do enjoy living in my 'studio' (my dining room) because I too Love that smell! It's funny though how some leather smells more like leather than others- and the same goes for paper;)

Empress Jade Vintage said...

Those hand bound books are really works of art. They would make a thoughtful gift for the budding writer.

XOXO

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

Those hand bound books are really works of art. They would make a thoughtful gift for the budding writer.

XOXO

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

Thanks so much for the write-up!
I do enjoy living in my 'studio' (my dining room) because I too Love that smell! It's funny though how some leather smells more like leather than others- and the same goes for paper;)

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016