Friday, May 21, 2010

Saturday Blog Shoppers

I'm trying something new this week, it's call Saturday Blog Shoppers. And it works like this...every Saturday I will post on our blog a sale from our shop on Etsy. Our readers use the hub from Saturday Blog Shoppers to bounce from blog to blog to see what our group of talented artists are offering their readers. Sounds like a fun day at the mall :) So here's our first sale, ourhometoyours is offering 15% off each and every item. Just send me a note with your order stating that you saw this on the Saturday Blog Shoppers. Your discount will be refunded to you after you place your order. Sounds easy, huh. Now comes the hard part, deciding what to buy! So grab your coffee, sit back, and shop.

You can get this cute little bunny for only $6.37, what a perfect baby shower gift.

This vintage 1970's chip and dip glass bowl would look perfect on your picnic table, and you'll save $3.00.



It is the seasons for weddings, and you can get both the crochet ring bearer pillow, and the quilled invitation frame for only $21.25 each.



And for the piece-de-resistance (ok, so I don't know how to spell in french, LOL) this full size hand quilted butterfly bedspread. Purchase it today only and save a whopping $30.00. WOW.
Click on any picture to be taken to that item's page. And don't forget to leave a comment here and let us know how you found us. We'd love to hear from anyone and everyone.

~Debbi~

14 comments:

Carol said...

I'm your new follower. Hope you follow me back,too. Have a great weekend!
ps: I'm hearting your Etsy, too.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog!!!! Finally have your link working... so hopefully all the other SBS participants will catch up with you today:)

~Debbie

KayzKreationz said...

The bunny is adorable. And the chip and dip bowl is great. Off to check out your shop.

http://KayzKreationz.blogspot.com
http://KayzKreationz.etsy.com

TheCraftBarn said...

Love the bunny! Going now to check out your Etsy store! This is my first week participating, so be sure to come visit me!
Thanks,
Jennifer @ The Craft Barn
http://www.thecraftbarn-ny.blogspot.com
http://www.thecraftbarn.etsy.com

Following your blog now too!

customdesigns4ubynan said...

Hi and welcome to SBS! You have a wonderful little shop, really enjoyed the butterfly quilted bedspread. Happy Saturday!

Chigger Hill Cottage said...

Happy Saturday Blog Shopper to you! Hoping you have much success!

Art and Sew Forth said...

Welcome to SBS! Hope you enjoy it here...I do! Very friendly and some great deals, I've bought from two sellers so far. Going to look at your shop now!

Anonymous said...

I'm lagging behind from the Friday blog hop - but I made it and I'm now following you. You have some very nice things shown here and I look forward to seeing your esty store. I love hand crafted items.

Hope you'll come visit my blog and return the follow. Thanks!

http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

Raige Creations said...

Hi Debbi and it's great to see you here with us SB-ers. It's a fun group with great stuff! (Sorry i am a bit late to your blog and sale, been a creazy weekend). wishing you success!
Rebecca

ArtistiKat said...

Hi and welcome! Glad to see the link is working...I knew if I kept checking back long enough. :D

am now following you!

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

Hi and welcome! Glad to see the link is working...I knew if I kept checking back long enough. :D

am now following you!

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

I'm lagging behind from the Friday blog hop - but I made it and I'm now following you. You have some very nice things shown here and I look forward to seeing your esty store. I love hand crafted items.

Hope you'll come visit my blog and return the follow. Thanks!

http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

Happy Saturday Blog Shopper to you! Hoping you have much success!

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

I'm your new follower. Hope you follow me back,too. Have a great weekend!
ps: I'm hearting your Etsy, too.

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016