Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Besteam feature on S&T Creations from Etsy

Well, I am writing this while in a hotel room in PA, halfway to my nieces wedding in NY. I didn't want to relax for the night until I did my besteam feature for this week. I was thrilled to have the opportunity to blog about S&T Creations. Especially when I saw this great brooch of
theirs featured on this great
treasury, "falling in love again" created by Blue Forest Jewellry. They also happen to be a Besteam member, and included one of our items in this treasury. (How's that for a multiple promotion?)
Now, you really need to check out S&T's Etsy shop. Wow, they have some really great pieces at really great prices. And they offer layaway and payment plans. So you can complete your Christmas shopping with one visit! Check out some of my favorites from their shop.

Terri writes a great blog, and they are linked to so many great teams. Too many to count here. So you know what to do now. Go shopping. Follow the blog. Like the facebook. And tweet them at twitter. :)
Good night all.
Debbi













No comments:

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016