Monday, August 9, 2010

the next generation of artists

I just wanted to share with you some pictures I took of my daughter Hannah totally immersed in her newest art kick.....pottery.  I got her this pottery wheel for Christmas, but we finally just opened it today.  She has been out on our back deck since lunch (3 hours) still working on the same lump of clay.  She is such a perfectionist, that as soon as it starts to wobble, she balls it back up and starts again.  She's started and balled and started about 10 times, or so she told me. hahaha.  She doesn't like to be told what to do, she is definietly a hands on learner, so all I can do is pass by and toss out suggetions. :)
But at least she's having fun, as you can tell by the clay smile.  So enjoy the pics. I hope they put a smile on your face too.

2 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

Wonderful pictures! I hope you will share pictures of her finished works too!

<><

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

I would, but she never finishes anything, lol.

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016