Saturday, August 21, 2010

Petition to father time

I don't know about the rest of the world, but I could use another 5 hours added to each day. It seems that no matter how hard I try, not only do I run out of time each day to meet my obligations, I don't have the extra time I desire to just relax and create. Everyone needs something from me, till I feel like there is no me time left. So if you feel the same way, sign my petition, and when I have the time I'll forward it to Father time. hahaha
Debbi

3 comments:

Leo and Junie said...

I totally agree! I just starting working full time after being home with my kids and working part-time for 7 years! I feel like I should have 10 arms! LOL

sweetybird09 said...

Yes we need more time!
I raised 3 kids and even with them gone I still feel as if I do not have enough time!

Joyce

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

I totally agree! I just starting working full time after being home with my kids and working part-time for 7 years! I feel like I should have 10 arms! LOL

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016