Tuesday, August 17, 2010

End of summer, boo hoo

While it's been too hot this season, (and I do love Christmas), I hate the end of summer.  This kids going back to school is nice, but the days of sleeping in, staying up late, bonfires and smores in our backyard, trips, and boating on the lake are my favorite days.  So, in honor of summer past, and the summers to come, I am offering 50% off my flip flops and vintage hats.


So come by the shop and help us make room for our new fall and Christmas items.

1 comment:

Christie Cottage said...

I always dread the end of summer, because it means winter is coming.

Great sale!

<><

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016