Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Besteam buddy - Elle's beads

Have you ever known someone that just keeps popping up wherever you go?  That's how I feel about Elle from Ellesbeads on Etsy.com.  It seems that not only are we besteam members, I "like" her on facebook, and the other day, guess who I saw in the hive?  What is the hive you ask? It's a great new social site for us wild and wacky artists and crafters. But this is my besteam feature, so I'll talk more about the hive tomorrow.  Now back to Elle.  That's her up there, watching me type, lol.  She's a paralegal, and a sortof near neighbor of mine, right here in sunny and HOT North Carolina.  She also has the cutest pieces of jewelry for sale in her Etsy shop. Check these out.

She takes donated or discarded items and creates beautiful pieces of jewelry, like the amazing cream and black button ring above.  Or how about those gold beads cascading from your ears.  LOOOOVE it.
While checking out her blog profile, I discovered her own web page! How cool is that? I've been working on mine for like, forever.  So here's the links for everything Elle, go check her out.  Go on now, and come back tomorrow to see me. lol.

4 comments:

Turquoise Angels said...

I agree the button ring is cool

LittleGreenThread said...

That cream and black ring is my favorite. Love it!

Elle said...

Haha I didn't know you were on Creating the Hive! I just started following you. :) Thank you for your very kind words about my shop!!

Thank you guys who commented for your feedback. I am so glad you like the ring! Vintage buttons are some of my favorite things to work with.

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

I agree the button ring is cool

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016