Saturday, September 18, 2010

to dream the impossible dream

Well, for those of you that have read my past posts, you know that I AM THE QUEEN of procrastination.  But my next project is crazy, even by my standards.  As you know I am counting down till Mandy and crew move back (14 days) and I need to get this house ready.  So here's the plan, paint Hannah's room...

As you can see, I have my work cut out for me.  With having foster kids move in and out, this room was a girls room (peach walls), a boys room (Cars border and wall stickers), then Hannah's room.  I told you she was messy, lol.  Plus, I learned the hard way you can't just paint over wallboard, the paint just peels off, and Hannah couldn't resist :) . So first we dragged everything out of the room, you wouldn't believe what we found under the beds, peeled what we could off the walls, and spackled the big holes.  Now to sand all the walls, and then paint (with primer).  I'll post pictures when completed.

Then project 2 is painting the bathroom with the left over paint from the bedroom, and project 3 is the big one....enclosing our back deck to increase our living space.  Fun, Wow.  14 days???? no problem.
Debbi

Philippians 4:13

 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

No comments:

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016