Friday, September 17, 2010

Countdown!

Ok, the countdown has begun, 15 days till Brandon, Amanda, and Owen move back to NC from KS.  And not a moment too soon.  They had such a storm yesterday that Mandy was waiting to see a witch fly by her window!  I'm so excited and can't wait to see them.  Of course, it will be tight quarters here for a while.  2 families, 7 people, in a 3 bedroom house, but we'll make it work.  In this tight economy, families have to help each other just to survive.  They could stay in the art studio, but there is no running water, and with a toddler, running water is a must :) .  So, until their house is ready, I am just going to LOVE having my grandbaby back!!!!
WHOOHOOO!  My husband just built me an inkle loom!  I saw a woman weaving on one at a living history re-enactment and wanted to learn to weave on one myself.  After browsing the web for directions, I just gave my wonderfully talented husband a picture of one, and viola, it's made.  I so enjoy being married to a handyman.  So there's something you'll hopefully be seeing in our shop one day soon.
Debbi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck getting everything ready. My family has you beat though - growing up, there were six kids plus mom and dad in a three bedroom, one bath home :)

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

Good luck getting everything ready. My family has you beat though - growing up, there were six kids plus mom and dad in a three bedroom, one bath home :)

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016